Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Custom item not related to the packet

From: Antonello Tartamo <antonellotartamo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 14:38:29 +0200
Hello pt is an array (uint8_t pt[16];).
pt is an array generated after processing a part of the packet.
As I've created a new tvb the offset is 0 and the length is 16.

Hope I've answered your questions.

Il giorno mer 26 mag 2021 alle ore 14:32 Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
The data displayed in the subitem is the one from pt, your data variable which you used to create the new tvb. The hf_item seems to point to a different data structure. How is pt being generated? Are you using the same length and start offset as for the hf item?

regards
Roland