Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Issue notifications

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 12:54:43 -0500
I don't have a fix but you're not alone.
Unable to change for open issue that I created:

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 1:14 PM Ivan Nardi <nardi.ivan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi
Recently, I haven't been able to enable notifications for the gitlab
issues I am interested in: I can't toggle the "Notifications" button
(it seems disabled; see attachment)
Until some weeks ago I was able to do that.

Something wrong in my environment or is this new behavior the expected one?

Thanks in advance
Ivan