Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Status label for issues

From: Uli Heilmeier <zeugs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 09:27:16 +0200
I see your point.

We had this status field at Bugzilla and it worked sufficiently well (at least for dissector bugs).

At the moment it is very hard to see if someone has already had a look at an issue, if she/he was able to reproduce it,
if a sample capture is missing etc.

Regarding additional tooling I will have a closer look at triage-ops the next days.