Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Status label for issues

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:13:12 +0200
The list seems to be duplicated with the lists from above. Anyhow, it seems we just have too many labels already, and I am still not convinced that they can be used properly and consistently at this point

I would clean up the proposal list first, then from there figure out which items we need on the list

cheers
Roladn

I've created https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/wikis/Discussion-Issues-Labels to discuss labels for issues.