Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Status label for issues

From: Eugène Adell <eugene.adell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 22:08:21 +0200
Hello,

"Furthermore a normal user is not allowed to set labels at the moment."

That's true. How to request a "close issue" in the proper way ?
Unluckily commenting is not always enough to get attention. For
example, please anyone have a look at
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/7580 and close it.

About old issues, I hope they won't be closed too "fast" as they are
one of my playgrounds (
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/6683 for example ). I
understand you are speaking about issues needing requester
information, and hopefully it won't catch legitimate ones.

E.A.