Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Status label for issues

From: Jirka Novak <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 13:31:54 +0200
Hi Uli,

> For issues (especially bugs) I really miss the status field which was available with Bugzilla.
>
> Therefore I would like to create these scoped labels [1]:
>
> Any objections? Comments are very welcome.

  I agree with you. I'm missing this information about created issues too.
  I propose one more kind of label/labels. It is more about interaction
with reporter of the issue - "waiting for response". There are many
issues opened for years where last message is request for sample or more
information. I think that if such issue is opened for years with no
reaction, it is useless and should be closed.

						Best regards,

							Jirka