Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to recognize that live capture is running?

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 20:56:51 -0500
Are you looking to copy the state of the Stop Capture button on the main toolbar?

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 1:39 PM Jirka Novak <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

  I need to show a button in a dialog just in case that live capture is
running, but I'm not able to find how to get this information.
  I'm able to get information about change of state during e.g. closing
capture, but not get current state.
  Can anyone advice me, how to get current status?

                                        Best regards,

                                                Jirka Novak