Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Season of Docs] Congratulations on successfully completing

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 22:06:02 +0000
I would really like to see more of Alex's art at SharkFest, maybe on T-shirts or mugs, I think attendees would love it.

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 22:29, Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Alex,

Thank you for your contributions to the documentation! Some components
have been undocumented for a while. You did a good job trying to track
down relevant subject matter experts and doing some research on your
own, despite not being familiar in the area.

The results are visible on
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/2020/participants
and one of Alex's nice funny Wireshark drawings can be found in the
report,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yFDaSZpIz-j9quHGXHWvBspLVIyChwPB4za3imO2QPQ/edit

Looking forward to your further involvement in our community!
--
Kind regards,
Peter Wu