Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Improvments for NVMeOF dissector

From: "Constantine Gavrilov" <CONSTG@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 22:23:06 +0200
Dario:

Thank you for taking your time to reply.

I am surprised that NVMEoF has such little interest. I think it shall be hot.

It is not a problem to wait, if you know that someone is looking at the MR. May I suggest that the project implements better tracking of merge requests and areas of responsibility for protocols, at least on a voluntary basis? I appeciate that core developers are busy, but it as you have said "with great powers come great responsibilities". And core developers are gate keepers for merge requests.

I also would like to sat that I understand the greater responsibilities part.

Constantine Gavrilov
Storage Architect
Master Inventor
Tel-Aviv Storage Lab IDT Lead