Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Proposal: New set of help pages for VoIP dialogs

From: Jirka Novak <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 08:36:37 +0200
Hi,

  I'm working on VoIP dialogs for several weeks. RTP Player was
significantly changed, there are more available actions in other VoIP
dialogs too and I plan to update wiki pages for it.
  What I found is that e.g. RTP Player changes are so big that it is
difficult to describe current behaving and new behaving on one page.
  My proposal is to create "version 2" wiki pages for that dialogs.
Version 1 will up to 3.4, version 2 will be from 3.5.

  Does this idea fits into Wireshark's wiki concept?

  If so, the question is how to connect new pages to global list of
pages in wiki to make it clear?
  Any comment welcomed.

					Best regards,

						Jirka Novak