Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Input plugin for PEAK Systems CAN interfaces

From: Miklós Márton <martonmiklosqdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 13:32:32 +0100
Hello all!

I would like to create a Wireshark plugin for the PEAK CAN devices.

Wireshark works fine with these devices on Linux over SocketCAN, however
on Windows I did not found any way to utilize them.

Is there any open source CAN input plugins out in the wild what I could use as a starting point?

Unfortunately it is operating at the OBD level, however I would like pass raw CAN frames to Wireshark. (And at the another hand it looks a bit outdated.)

Best regards,
Miklos Marton