Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Migrating osqa-ask to a static site.

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 15:42:50 -0700
Our old Q&A site (osqa-ask.wireshark.org) currently runs on OSQA, which hasn't been updated since 2015[1]. In order to keep its content online without having to run old, unmaintained software I've extracted the questions and used them to generate a static site. A test instance is up and running at

    https://osqa-static.wireshark.org/

I plan on switching osqa-ask to the static version in the next few days. The migration scripts and static site generator configuration can be found at

    https://gitlab.com/geraldcombs/ws-osqa-ask-static

I'll move that to gitlab.com/wireshark as part of the switch.

[1]https://github.com/dzone/osqa