Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Issue cleanup (admin privs needed)

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:42:29 -0800
On Mar 12, 2021, at 10:21 AM, Pascal Quantin <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Chuck,
>
> Le ven. 12 mars 2021 à 19:07, chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>> https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/16587
>> Typing after Display Filter Macro crashes gui
>>
>> https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/16778
>> Display Filter Macros Crash Wireshark
>>
> Done.

Not yet.  You haven't fixed your own comment in

	https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/16587

(the one that begins with "We seem to face a MSVC2019 compiler bug: the crash is systematic when using RelWithDebInfo but does not happen in Debug mode.")  That comment is incorrectly formatted as fixed-width text; only the C code should be formatted that way (and it shouldn't be indented as far as it is).

The bulk of the comments in

	https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/16778

made prior to the move to GitLab are also all still fixed-width.