Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Counterpart shortcut for Select All

From: Jirka Novak <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 21:02:04 +0100
Hi,

  Wireshark implements Select All in many dialogs, but I'm missing
Select None and/or Invert Selection. Select All is mapped to common Ctrl+A.
  Select None is implemented in a few dialogs, but I'm missing shortcut
for it. Invert Selection is not implemented.

  I plan to add it to dialogs, but I'm not sure which shortcuts I should
use. There is no widely used shortcuts for it...
  I propose:

Select None - Ctrl+Shift+A
Invert Selection - Ctrl+I

  Ctrl+Shift+A is used in Wireshark for opening dialog for selecting
configuration profiles. It works only in main window and I don't think
it will cause any issues if same shortcut will be used in dialogs for
different purpose.
  Ctrl+I is used in graphs for zoom in, but it is just alternative
shortcut. Main shortcut for zoom in is key +, Ctrl+I is not listed in
menus nor in documentation. It might be released probably.

  Any feedback welcomed.

						Jirka Novak