Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [Outreachy] Last Internship blog post, post #6

From: Joey Salazar <jgsal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 22:24:27 +0000
Hi all!

The last blog entry for my internship is here [1], it talks about the achieved goals and pending items for the next Outreachy intern. Check it out!

Thank you all in both the Git and Wireshark communities for the feedback and guidance provided, I learnt a lot and had loads of fun.

--
Joey

[1] www.jsal.home.blog/2021/02/26/time-to-wrap-up/