Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] OID not implemented

From: Petersen Sean <Sean.Petersen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 03:07:02 +0000

Hi,

Could you give me some more context on what the below means:

Is this just a wireshark error or is this an indication of something unhealthy with the communication?

Thanks,

Sean Petersen  |  Systems Engineer, New Zealand

Mobile  +64 21-417-7388

Sean.petersen@xxxxxxxxxx

Kapsch TrafficCom New Zealand Ltd
PO Box 46051, Herne Bay  I  Auckland 1147  I  New Zealand

Visiting Address: Level 4 | AMP Tower | 29 Customs Street West | Auckland CBD  I  Auckland 1010  I  New Zealand

www.kapsch.net/au/en  |  www.kapsch.net
NZBN 9429033760506  I  Registered office Auckland