Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Procedure to solve/close issues in Gitlab

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 14:37:01 +0100
Hi Jirka,

Le mar. 9 févr. 2021 à 12:51, Jirka Novak <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi,

  what is proposed procedure to solve and close issues in Gitlab?

  During conversion to gitlab all bugzilla issues were created as
issues. I reviewed many voice related issues, made solutions (e.g.
patches) for them and updated issues, but they are still open even it
makes no sense anymore.

When you have a MR fixing a given bug, please add a fixes #XXX comment in you commit message so that GitLab can close the issue automatically. It will avoid the need to manually close them afterwards.

  Can I or someone else close them?

I do not know if you have the rights to close an issue in  GitLab, but if not leave a comment and we will close them for you.

Best regards,
Pascal.