Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Revive the happy-shark repository?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 09:24:33 -0800
Hi all,

Years ago we added a repository for dissector regression tests at https://github.com/wireshark/happy-shark. Unfortunately it hasn't received much attention, and instead we've been adding dissector tests in the main repository. Should we

- Import happy-shark into GitLab and move our current dissector tests there?

- Retire happy-shark and do all of our testing in the main repository?

- Something else?

I'm leaning toward the first option for the simple reason that it will minimize the number of files we accrue in test/captures.