Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Producing a Manual

From: RAGE <rage.iz.me@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 10:13:48 +0100
hello Paul,

The user's guide contains descriptions of actual tool usage and menu items. Perhaps, wiki would be more suitable.

Regards,
Alex

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:32 AM Paul Offord <paul.offord58@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As was raised in a question on the Ask Wireshark forum, the TRANSUM Manual has disappeared.  The manual was on a system that was shutdown when Advance7 was acquired.

I now have access to the data and I'd like to transfer the manual onto a Wireshark site.  It has multiple pages and sections.  We have the wiki and there seems to be a document site (e.g. Wireshark User’s Guide).

Where should I put the manual?

Thanks and regards...Paul