Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Producing a Manual

From: Paul Offord <paul.offord58@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:30:54 +0000
As was raised in a question on the Ask Wireshark forum, the TRANSUM Manual has disappeared.  The manual was on a system that was shutdown when Advance7 was acquired.

I now have access to the data and I'd like to transfer the manual onto a Wireshark site.  It has multiple pages and sections.  We have the wiki and there seems to be a document site (e.g. Wireshark User’s Guide).

Where should I put the manual?

Thanks and regards...Paul