Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Branch name issues ...

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 15:58:29 -0800
Hi folks,

I just tried to push some changes to my upstream repo prior to
creating a merge request for the PV1/S1G changes I have accumulated.

However, I hit this problem:

remote: GitLab: Branch name does not follow the pattern
'^(master|release-3.4|master-3.2|master-3.0|cherry-pick-.*)$'

My branch is called ieee80211-PV1 ...

Is this something I can change in my fork or do I have to use
something like cherry-pick-.xxx?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe