Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] QT installation

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 10:18:56 +0100
There are two licenses available for Qt. A commercial one and an open-source one. If your company already has registered for commercial licenses, you will not be able to register for the open-source licence with your company email address. In that case you still have the option to register your personal email address to use the opensource license.

Alternatively you can download the Git repo and build Qt from source. For that you do not need to register for a license at all.

Sadly, Qt has decided to use that route, nothing we can do about it I am afraid.

kind regards
Roland