Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New container repository

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 12:10:40 -0800
In order to make it easier to fix issue #16991 I've created a repository for Wireshark-related containers at https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark-containers. It currently triggers builds at https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/wireshark/wireshark-ubuntu-dev, which produces the image we use for the Ubutntu steps in .gitlab-ci.yml. We should be able to migrate our other CI steps to similar containers, e.g. wireshark-fedora-dev for Fedora and wireshark-centos-dev for CentOS. I'll work on the required plumbing for that over the next couple of days.