Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Handling malformed packet exceptions from within ASN.1 dissector

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 15:26:13 -0800
Hi folks,

I am using some of the existing ASN.1 dissectors from within the
ieee802.11 dissector, and in some cases the frame is malformed in the
ASN.1 portion.

However, since it is within an IE where I know the length of the
element, I would like to regain control and add an Expert Info and
then keep dissecting.

How can I handle this?

--
Regards,