Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building Wireshark 3.4.0 documentation on Windows

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 10:54:56 -0800
On 11/2/20 8:51 AM, Maynard, Chris via Wireshark-dev wrote:
> [...]

We use xsltproc to generate the HTML and HTML Help versions of the user and developer guides: https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChToolsDocumentationToolchain.html. The Windows builders build those targets but it's not required if you just want a Wireshark executable.

We used to use Apache FOP to build the PDF documentation but asciidoctor-pdf supports that directly.