Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Trouble uploading Wireshark enhancement

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 23:14:54 -0500

Fulko Hew @fulko.hew closed 2 hours ago
Fulko Hew @fulko.hew reopened 2 hours ago
Fulko Hew @fulko.hew closed 2 hours ago

If it will let you reopen again that would be good.
As it is now I don't think it will be seen as a pending merge.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 9:17 PM Fulko Hew <fulko.hew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for all the advice. I think I've gotten further.
I got as far as the 'press the “Submit merge request” button' step
and did it.

I then saw a page that described my merge request, and added a comment
with an attached PCAP file to use for testing.

At the bottom was a 'close merge request' button, so I pressed it
assuming that would complete my submission.  I'm having my doubts,
Should I have left it as open?  (or should I re-open it?)