Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Introduction - An Outreachy 2020 Applicant

From: Amanda Shafack <shafack.likhene@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 20:12:22 +0100
Good day.

I'm Amanda Shafack, an Outreachy 2020 applicant who wishes to
contribute to the "Add Git protocol support to Wireshark" project.

I have some experience coding in C and I hope to enhance
my skill set by contributing to this project.

In addition, I'm fascinated by network protocols and it's really
exciting to get my hands around these concepts in a real-world
project.

I'm currently going through the project description and contribution
guidelines.

Thanks.

--

Cheers!