Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] 3.4.0 release schedule

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 19:01:44 -0700
As noted below I released 3.3.1 earlier today. This will probably be the last development release prior to SharkFest, but after that I plan on making at least one release candidate followed by 3.4.0 itself in early November:

Today  : Release 3.3.1 (done)
Oct 21 : Create the release-3.4 branch
Oct 22 : Release 3.4.0rc1
Oct ?? : Release 3.4.0rc2 (if needed)
Nov 4  : Release 3.4.0 and 3.2.8

Naming the release branch "release-3.4" is a slight departure from our current naming scheme, but I think it more accurately reflects the purpose and use of the branch.