Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] fuzzshark friends missing

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 10:56:20 +0200
Hi
I've started from scratch a build dir for oss-fuzz tests. I've run ninja all-fuzzers, but the only fuzz target that gets compiled is fuzzshark, while I would have expected to also get fuzzshark_ip and friends.
Looking at the git log I don't see anything obvious about changes in the build process for those targets. What am I missing?

--
Naima is online.