Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] pfcp seid decode error

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 11:19:54 +0200
Hi Ranjeet,

Le dim. 13 sept. 2020 à 05:54, Ranjeet kumar singh <ranjeetsih@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi

Seeing "IE wrongly encoded" error while decoding F-SEID in a pfcp
session establishment response.

Please see attached screenshot and pcap.

Please let me know if it is a bug.

29.244 chapter 8.2.37 says "At least one of V4 and V6 shall be set to "1", and both may be set to "1"", while here they are both set to 0. That's why Wireshark displays the "IE wrongly encoded" error message.

Best regards,
Pascal.