Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] pipeline failed at the Restore Cache step

From: Eugène Adell <eugene.adell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 09:50:26 +0200
Hi guys,

My pipeline is in error ( branch 16716 Pipeline #188182176 ) and I
don't know what to do.

My branch which was first on Gerrit, I followed what is said in the
doc to move it as a Merge Request and finally it asked for a Rebase,
which I ran this morning and ended with this error.

The error details :
Restoring cache
Checking cache for merge-request:ubuntu-dpkg-master...
FATAL: file does not exist
Failed to extract cache

Did I miss anything ?
Thanks for helping.