Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Gitlab doesn't show all epan/dissectors/ files.

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 14:25:56 -0700
GitLab currently has a limit of 1000 items when listing directories according to https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/issues/20687.

FWIW, GitHub appears to have a similar limit:

https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/tree/master/Formula
https://github.com/microsoft/vcpkg/tree/master/ports

I'm not sure if we can do anything about the browsing limit, but you can search for a specific file by clicking on "Find file" at the top of the file browser screen.