Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Winflexbison update in choco

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 09:12:41 +0200
Other users are reporting an issue in the new version of the choco package. Read the discussion on

I will try to downgrade the package version, until the package gets fixed.
It looks like the new version basically doesn't install. This isn't spotted unless you install from scratch (that's what CIs do).