Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GSoD approved technical writer - community bonding phase

From: Alex Nik <rage.iz.me@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 10:30:56 +0200
Hello, Tomasz,

Thanks for the comment.
I left couple of last weeks for any minor fixes if appear. I obviously will submit MR every time I finish 1 topic. And this is a scratch, so I’m open to discuss and finalise the plan itself before I start the development.
Also, I might be available during the Christmas/New Year weeks, but I put them as non-working, just in case.
As Peter suggested, I would like to have a conversation with you and ask questions, if we can organise the call. I’m available this week Tue-Thu after 5pm CET.
I’m also in IRC as alexnik, but I’m not alway online.

Alex