Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GSoD approved technical writer - community bonding phase

From: Tomasz Moń <desowin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 10:22:42 +0200
On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 9:16 AM Alex Nik <rage.iz.me@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I’ve created the scratch plan for GSoD doc development and converted it into PDF format, as I wasn’t sure you can read .numbers.. Please, check it out and review, when you have time. =)

What do you mean by "Finalising and applying reviews"? Submitting one
big change at the end is unlikely to end well.

"Defining And Saving Filter Macros" as the first item looks fine. It
doesn't require any specific captures and thus makes it ideal as a
first topic to get used with the patch submission process (Wireshark
GitLab Merge Requests).

Further down the road, the SampleCaptures [1] will most likely come in handy.

[1] https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/wikis/SampleCaptures