Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GSoD approved technical writer - community bonding phase

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 02:16:18 +0200
Hi Alex,

Feel free to reach out in private to me and Tomasz, or the wireshark-dev list. We should probably set up an initial call using Jitsi or similar to discuss the initial planning and answer any questions you may have.

For communication, we have just moved to GitLab for issue tracking and code reviews. Someone from the community will likely pick up reviews as they pass by, but feel free to tag us specifically (I am @Lekensteyn, Tomasz is @desowin). We are also in the #wireshark IRC channel on Freenode.
There is also a GSoD Slack which we could potentially use if you prefer. There is definitely no shortage of communication channels... ;)

Kind regards,
Peter
https://lekensteyn.nl
(pardon my brevity, top-posting and formatting, sent from my phone)