Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GSoD approved technical writer - community bonding phase

From: Alex Nik <rage.iz.me@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 10:06:16 +0200
Hi, guys.

I checked the gitlab and cloned the repo. I grepped the {missing} items and got the list to work with. According to phase 1 I need to contact mentors and start working on the planning. I still have some questions about the organised process for the writers (like: who would review the docs? Do we have a list of the subject matter experts for the technical opinions? Any other method of the communication besides the mail? etc). Please, contact me!

Thanks in advance.

Alex