Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Pro tip, at least for Safari users - do not keep GitLab wind

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 08:54:02 +0200
Gitlab runs a background _javascript_ jobs that pulls the server for new comments on a issue. This way they appear to your window as soon as they have been created by a concurrent user. This gives a good user experience and is easily seen in the browser debugger/network window. This could be the reason why it eats up some memory/CPU, despite from your description it seems too much.