Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Pro tip, at least for Safari users - do not keep GitLab windows

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 23:42:24 -0700
I have *NO* idea what the hell GitLab is doing, but, in Safari, if I have a GitLab window open and not minimized to the Dock, the Safari Networking process chews up about 1/3 of a core (~33% CPU) doing a ton of crap with cookies).  Minimizing the window to the Dock reduces the Safari Networking CPU usage to a low level, as does closing the window; de-minimizing the window causes it to fire up again.