Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Gitlab wiki search

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 19:34:03 +0100

On Sun, 23 Aug 2020 at 03:00, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It looks like that applies to GitLab pages, which have their own subdomain. As I recall, Google's search console requires a unique domain name along with some sort of proof of ownership, e.g. making a uniquely named file available for download.

The link from Chuck to Google's search console (or one click on at https://search.google.com/search-console/welcome) has an option for a URL prefix with multiple options for verification that seems it would work for our gitlab.com/wireshark prefix.