Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Gitlab wiki search

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 12:20:29 -0500

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 12:06 PM Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The search seems to operate much like a normal wiki "full text search", there doesn't seem to be the equivalent of the "title search".

I guess it is what it is, GitLab is a code "management" platform not a focused Wiki platform.

Is there anyway to get Google to start indexing it so searches show up?  Using a Google search of "wireshark wiki submitting patches" only shows the old site (and my initial post in this thread), and adding a "site:gitlab.com" condition gets a "it looks like there aren't any great matches for your search" and a bunch of links to things other than what I'm looking for.