Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] The Wireshark wiki has a new home

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 14:49:01 -0700
On Aug 11, 2020, at 8:52 PM, Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So how do we edit a Wiki page?  I'm logged into my gitlab.com account, but I don't see, for example, an "Edit" button.

OK, it worked for me (the capture setup page for Wi-Fi now says "newer Macs may require you to disassociate from the network before capturing in monitor mode, otherwise you won't see any traffic"), but I'm a core developer, so that doesn't help everybody else.

Do the "how to edit" instructions on the Wiki now apply?

(And what's that "-" component of the URL?  Is that a GitLab feature?)