Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] The Wireshark wiki has a new home

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 17:18:41 -0700
As part of our larger GitLab migration effort I've migrated the Wireshark wiki to its new home at

https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/wikis/home

There's still a fair amount of post-migration work to do (for instance the "HowToEdit" is specific to our old wiki), but the new wiki should be faster and easier to edit, particularly if you're familiar with Markdown.