Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] wiredifff: a diff tool for pcaps

From: Aurélien Aptel <aaptel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:16:43 +0200
Hi,

I've been working on and off on a tool that leverages wireshark (tshark)
to do side-by-side diff of network captures.

I've presented the tool at LCA 2020 and I have written an article for
APNIC about it but I somehow didn't think of mentionning it here until today.

LCA talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yhKWq3-sr4
APNIC article: https://blog.apnic.net/2020/07/01/wirediff-a-new-tool-to-diff-network-captures/

wirediff repo: https://github.com/aaptel/qtwirediff
smbcmp website: https://smbcmp.github.io/

Cheers,
--
Aurélien Aptel / SUSE Labs Samba Team
GPG: 1839 CB5F 9F5B FB9B AA97  8C99 03C8 A49B 521B D5D3