Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Season of Docs Interest

From: Sharon Lin <sharonl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 15:24:52 -0400
Hi Wireshark,

I'm a 4th year bachelors student at MIT studying computer science, and I'm interested in working with you for Season of Docs! I recognize that it's close to the application deadline, but I'm an avid user of Wireshark and would really love to help with documenting tools for developers.

I noticed that there are quite a few documentation issues of varying degrees of priority on Bugzilla, and would be happy to work with your team to provide documentation, such as updating descriptions for different conditions, command line documentation updates, and providing samples and use cases.

I've attached my resume if that's helpful. Thanks, and I hope to work with you!

Best,
Sharon Lin
Department of EECS
Massachusetts Institute of Technology