Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Google Summer of Docs proposal

From: Tomasz Moń <desowin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 18:02:55 +0200
On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 5:14 PM Arpan Chattopadhyay
<f20180319@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Could you tell me what are you looking for during the internship and what should I add in my proposal? A detailed explanation of your expectations in the above topics would be very helpful.

GSoD is not an internship program. If you wish to apply to GSoD, your
proposal should include everything you think is relevant. Note that
the proposals should be submitted using the Technical Writer
Application form linked at Technical Writer Guide [1].

It is my first time participating in GSoD and as such I don't quite
know what to expect from the applicants.

[1] https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/tech-writer-guide