Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Season of Docs 2020 by google - My mentor

From: Rahul Dev <r.k.nandi531@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 13:32:15 +0530

Leken Steyn

Wireshark.org

Google Season of Doc 2020

Dear Sir,

                  Hello I’m Rahul Nandi and I’m pursuing my Bachalor’s Degree. I would like to bring my persistence and affinity for success to wordpress organization. As such, here are the Project I will bring to Season of Docs 2020 this year :

Project Name - SI (Stimulate Instigator) in DevOps with Kubernetes

Description - We are already familiar with a lot of DevOps tools that help us automate tasks and manage configuration at different stages of application delivery, but challenges still exist as applications become more micro and diverse. When an application launches, it consumes CPU time, occupies memory space, links to its dependent libraries, and may write to disk, transmit packets, and access other devices. Everything it uses up is a resource, and is shared by all the programs on the same host. The idea of receptacle is to isolate resources and programs to separate boxes. we will elaborate how Respiratory achieves it and why it matters in the software development life cycle to help initiate a proper understanding of this powerful tools.

Other Projects : -

* JDK Erection in Graphical User Interface (GUI) Using Java Programming - Advanced JAVA Programming.

Software system for anatomization of Lua Language (SSAL)

                                            A strong commitment to the industry, having contributed my talents in the software, marketing and research in the technical Documentation this year.

                           I’d like to be selected and Complete my Season of Doc 2020 with Sir Leken steyn with your guidance and the experience and my valuable knowledge I will bring to my project for the wireshark.org.

                  I understand that you will receive a large number of applications . I do, however, believe that my motivation, commitment and pre- existing skills and experiences will allow me to fit into the work environment and immediately start supporting the needs.

I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to Complete my Season of Doc project 2020.

Thank you for your Consideration.

link for mentor : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMZ3yCf24PFUbvpSOkVy4sZUJFY5oS7HbGyXTNXzFg2btp4Q/viewform

Deadline : 9 July 2020.

Sincerely,