Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] WLAN bug?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 14:30:55 +0200
Hi Richard,

Have you seen these entries from conflict check:

** (process:12824): WARNING **: 08:16:29.502: Field 'Status code' (wlan.fixed.status_code) has a conflicting entry in its value_string: 125 is at indices 125 (Requested TCLAS processing has been terminated by the AP due to conflict with higher layer QoS policies) and 126 (Request denied because source address of request is inconsistent with local MAC address policy)

** (process:12824): WARNING **: 08:16:29.502: Field 'Status Code' (wlan.ric_data.status_code) has a conflicting entry in its value_string: 125 is at indices 125 (Requested TCLAS processing has been terminated by the AP due to conflict with higher layer QoS policies) and 126 (Request denied because source address of request is inconsistent with local MAC address policy)

Do you know how to address this?

Thanks,
Jaap