Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Season of Docs Query

From: aanchal mishra <aanchal29kaatyani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 23:42:00 +0530
Hello,
I am an open source enthusiast and have a passion for writing as well. I do not have a computer science degree but i am well equipped with modern software technologies.
Can you please give me your top two priority projects in which i can apply. I may have been a little late but i assure you i'll try my best to complete the application. I have previous experience of writing documentation but due to non-disclosure agreement I may not be able to produce it. I shall try to share a few technical blogs which can certify my credibility/

Hope to hear from you soon.
Anchal