Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Final discussion regarding GSoD Application acceptance

From: Muhammad Afzal <afzalbaby98@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 13:38:49 +0500
Before documenting my application for GSoD, I want my idea to be approved by you.

I'm planning to document specifically application layer protocols namely
HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, Telnet, and transport layer protocols such as TCP and UDP.

A whiteboard animated video of length 1 minute will be composed along
with each protocol for a better understanding of the underlying principles of each one of them.

what do you say about the acceptance level of proposal based on the above discussion?